September 3, 2012

Info 121: Blog theme part 2

Sorry, I will change the blog theme again. I've spent more than 1 or 2 hours to chose and optimize this theme but there's one big disadvantage. If you search for something or navigate via the tags the search results don't show complete text but collapse and showing no pics at all. You have to click on a read further ... button. Same for longer articles like the A-Z list. And this is not a bug but feature of the theme. I hope the next theme will be better.

Update: Same problem here. I will check the theme Strange Little Town tomorrow. And if that isn't better I probably choose the same as on my other blog. The staff still haven't fixed the bug in the theme Koi for many days now. They have almost 300 themes and only one is working? I wonder if the unfree themes are bug free (like the overlapping of the links sections).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.