September 8, 2012

Story 54: Exclusive photo #23 sailor suit boy Kolberg flying collars



Another very good beach pic with flying collars. Must be Kolberg / Colberg, now Kołobrzeg 1930s. Blond boy with a bowlcut.

First I wasn't sure because of the flag. Kolberg was German then and the flag then black white red. Probably the black is a bit faded or there were different flags on the beach. I don't know much more and assume that this huge family was German.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I should change the colors of photos. Some pics are faded or too dark or too light and so I added the boy in it's original colors (top left) so the bowlcut can be better seen. I wonder if they noticed the collars flying up. But the photo speaks for itself.

I don't had the time yet to make new caps of Heidemelodie (coming next, very good also smooth finish Lederhosen).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.