September 2, 2012

Info 120: New blog theme

I am currently trying new color / style themes as the old one (Koi) has changed again and it's now impossible to change the background color.

There are many themes for Wordpress.com, but not all are free, and many others have problems like overlapping or too narrow columns so some of the text is missing. (I wonder who programs such buggy themes). And you have to pay for other other colors, fonts and else. Many themes also don't have the possibility too chose an own header image. I want at least 200 pixels high. I try this one (Andrea) and have 2 others in mind Splendio and Strange Little Town (or the same as on my overalls blog). Not sure if you can change the pink color of Strange Little Town (it's not the real background).

If you encounter problems or missing some things, please comment.

Sorry for the inconvinience. The sidebar  is only possible on the left. The other pro is a much wider main space (check the exclusive pics, and also 2 screenshots are next to each other in one row).

But I'm still experimenting.

Sadly it's not possible to change the text color, so I can't use my original light green background color to keep it readable. It also should be possible to add a sticky post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.