September 3, 2012

Die Pferdekur



TV comedy film
-Year: 1969
-Year in film: 1960s
-Country: East Germany
-Who in clothing: boys ~7-9 yo ?, Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: medium ??
-Rating:  7/10 ??
-Rating: *******
-Comment: At least 3 boys in Lederhosen. (More details below) The only pic in Lederhosen I found on the whole web is this

http://www.kult-serien.tv/bilder/diepferdekur3.jpg

Thanks Guillaume for this suggestion. I couldn't find any other pics in Lederhosen and no clips at all. (Had been deleted on YouTube).

The boy on the right (on the linked pic) looks very young (maybe 5 yo) and wears Lederhosen with suspenders, probably smooth finish or nappa. The older boy on the left (maybe 9 or 10 yo, now I think maybe a bit younger) looks much more interesting. I'm not sure if this are shorts or buckskin Lederhosen without suspenders.

I can't say much more yet and hope that someone can help here giving some more infos or even provide a pic or short clip.

First shown on TV in 2007 and not released on DVD nor VHS. Maybe a banned film as well. I also don't know the names of the actors. Starring Walter Richter-Reinick. Filmed in 1968 and sometimes titled Die Pferdekur (1968), but I checked this as well.

Rating 5 for now (5-6 for the older boy and maybe other actors) but lower for the younger one.

Update: Now more infos and pics.

I think that there are 3 boys in different Lederhosen. 2 smooth finish/nappa, thereof one with suspenders, and one in buckskin Lederhosen without suspenders, I think 2 zippers (1st pic). Also riding scenes in Lederhosen (smooth finish).

Usually I like smooth finish Lederhosen, but I don't like too young and too thin actors. So this time I prefer the buckskin Lederhosen. Now rating 6-7 instead of 5. I still have to check more buckskin scenes, probably most like the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.