April 14, 2012

Story 30: Exclusive photo #7 Teen boy in sailor suit



This time a teen boy in a short sailor suit, probably his brother and their little sister.

I don't know much more about this pic. According to the German language on top I assume that they were Germans. Maybe taken in the 1930s or even earlier. Short pants with buttons below at the side and short white stockings.

I also have uploaded 3 other pics on my PD album. 2 aristocratic boys from Belgium and one from Italy in sailor suits. Pic below showing Count of Flanders (Prince Charles-Théodore, 1903-1983, also in sailor suit with his brother) aged ~7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.