April 4, 2012

Info 88: Ludwig Thoma - Lausbubengeschichten part 3-5



This is a combined entry of this famous film series (1964-1996) featuring Hansi Kraus; novels by Ludwig Thoma, set in 1886 and later.

I have 2 entries of this series and part 2 was my first entry ever and the reason for this 2nd blog. I could swear that I have seen a trilogy DVD box and thought, that I have seen them all after watching 3 movies. By coincidence I saw parts of 2 other movies and now I know that there are 5 parts on 3 DVDs (however the 2 first films should be the best). I still haven't checked them completely, but I assume rather few scenes for this blog. The 3rd movie I saw was either part 4 or part 5 (I think 4) with just a man in Lederhosen. At least the same girl in a sailor dress in part 4 and historical clothing and lots of altar boys in part 3. The main actors are grown up later and maybe the 5th part is just a combination of the previous films. So probably I only missed part 3 and maybe I missed some supporting actors there, but I don't assume much more good scenes.

1. Lausbubengeschichten (rating 5)

2. Tante Frieda - Neue Lausbubegeschichten (rating 8, sailor suits and Lederhosen)

3. Onkel Filser - Allerneueste Lausbubengeschichten (1966, pics on top)

4. Wenn Ludwig ins Manöver zieht (1967, pictured below))

5. Ludwig auf Freiersfüßen (1969)

Update: Complete seen part 4 (confirmed pic below). Also a very young boy ~5 in dark blue pants with H-style suspenders and a man as well. Only this short scene of the girl (also shown from behind).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.