April 14, 2012

Info 90: On TV week 16 /2012



Coming this week on German TV

-Das alte Försterhaus (1956) starring Ulli von Berg in a long blue sailor suit. Maybe also Lederhosen scenes? I already have an entry, but haven't seen it yet. April 15. 15.30 ZDF

-Im weißen Rössl (1960) I'm not sure if I have seen this version and don't know if Lederhosen or sailor suit scenes. I only have entry "Im weißen Rößl (1952)" April 16

-Am Brunnen vor dem Tore (1952). (pictured) At least some boys in Napoleonic corps clothes. Not sure if also boys in Lederhosen. April 17

-Klein Erna auf dem Jungfernstieg (girl in dark blue shortalls, see my other blog), maybe also interesting scenes of boys. April 20

-Der schräge Otto (1957) I don't know this movie. So don't know if actors in Lederhosen. April 20. 3sat

2 more posts coming today. 1 stats, 1 exclusive pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.