April 1, 2012

Info 85: New clothing blog found

Today I found by coincidence (search term "costume marin") an excellent illustrated French blog about the history of kids clothing. Sailor suits under this tag. I haven't found a special tag for Lederhosen yet, but there are some shorts (culotte, tag knickers), denim, hats (chapeau) and others.

Les Petites Mains, histoire de mode enfantine

http://les8petites8mains.blogspot.com

I haven't checked it completely and wondered why I havend't found it earlier. Sadly most of the links there are shops.

I also have seen almost the complete 5 hours of Fanny och Alexander and will update this in 1 or 2 days.

Also coming soon Waldrausch (1977), few scenes and the first Wordpress stats after 2 weeks. I think I stay at WordPress. The last days I have lots of problems accessing Blogspot blogs. Probably server overloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.