April 7, 2012

Info 89: Happy Easter! , On TV



Happy Easter to all my readers!

Coming next:

-Emil och griseknoen (German: Michel bringt die Welt in Ordnung; sailor suits and other clothing) and

-Der Orgelbauer von St. Marien (Lederhosen)

On TV this week:

- Der Meineidbauer (1956) (April 12. Already an entry with a pic, but I haven't seen it completely. Not on DVD)

-Das schöne Abenteuer (April 10) starring Oliver Grimm. But maybe no Lederhosen or overalls scenes?)

No Heimatfilm on this Friday on das-vierte.

Also make sure, that you haven't missed my other post earlier this day. I also did 3 on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.