August 17, 2012

Story 50: Grapped by the suspenders



As announced this story entry, mainly about the movie "Drei weiße Birken" (pictured, also see that entry rating 6). Little Sascha Hehn is grapped by the suspenders of his Lederhosen. It's not too harsh and I think he's not teared or pulled away. But quite interesting. I though I had other movies with being grapped at the suspenders (I thought of Toni Goldwascher" but I couldn't find any other similar scenes right now. Being grapped is often kind of violent or the act of being punished afterwards if the boy made some pranks (Lausbuben). Other possibilities are to even lift up a little boy by his suspenders (older brother), or grapping the suspenders at the backside so he can't run away.

On my bib overalls blog I have 2 entries (search for "grapped"). It also reminds me of pulling at the girls pigtails (search for pulling). Grapping or pulling at the sailor collar would also be interesting, but I think I haven't anything like this yet. Even touching is quite rare. I have wrinkling (pic below from Kung Fu Kids 2, rating 9) and touching / sliding from "Le temps des secrets", rating 8, pic 3 from story 8). I think I have to recheck my entries and hope to find something more of interest. Also try (upcoming) story entries and tag spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.