August 24, 2012

Info 119: New stats

[caption id="attachment_3049" align="alignnone" width="268"] Top 5 (sailor suits) August[/caption]

 

New TOP 5 stats pics. The overall stats are exactly the same as last month. Some new entries on the sailor suit section (Woman in Black and Laurin). Also many many hits (also on picasa) for the "First Class" boy (Info 72, pictured below) more than 2200 hits which is twice as much as exclusive #4 (boys backside). I wonder why. Maybe because it's still on my last page of my old blog.

I also still have more than 2000 hits on my old (Lederhosen) blog last month. On wordpress I have more than 4600. Most famous search term (alltime) is heimatfilme, then of course combination with Lederhosen, but now also many for sailor suits.

Nothing more interesting on Ludwig auf Freiersfüßen. 90 % are flashbacks of the previous movies. And not even the best scenes I had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.