August 23, 2012

Info 118: Update/mistake Wenn die Glocken hell erklingen



Sorry I made a mistake. All the previous 3 pics of this movie were wrong and must be from "Der schönste Tag meines Lebens (1957)" (now rating 9 instead of 7).

I now have seen this complete movie and hope for a soon broadcasting of the other one (to make sure, that's not from a different 3rd one, but that's very unlikely).

I swear that I have also seen the wrong pics on other websites and I still wonder why I had labeled my VHS tape wrongly as well. Both movies showing the Vienna Boys Choir / Wiener Sängerknaben and Michael Ande (pic 2).

/2011/08/15/wenn-die-glocken-hell-erklingen/

/2011/08/31/der-schonste-tag-meines-lebens-1957/

/2011/10/15/list-10-michael-ande-films/

And separate entries linked there.

Still rating (7-)8.

Sorry for the mistake. The pics here are from "Wenn die Glocken hell erklingen".

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.