December 23, 2016

Unknown 22: Thüringer Sängerknaben ?



Unknown choir, show/concert
Year: 1999 ? 2002 ?
Year in film: 1999 ?
Country: Germany ?
Who in clothing: boys ~10-12 sailor suits
Who in clothing 2:
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: often ?
Rating:  9/10 ?
Rating: *********
Comment: Unknown choir boys of an unknown show. I assume that these are the Thüringer Sängerknaben due their clothes and the initials TS on the books.

Maybe recorded in 1999 (or 2002 ?), channel ARD / Das Erste, but could be recorded in around 1990 as well. Maybe a Christmas concert, not sure if also contained other choirs as well. Unfortunatly I only found a very brief clip. Needs to be rechecked for known faces to find out the exact year and maybe show. Can anybody help?

The blue collars have a very high neckline on the front and this often means very long collar flaps on the back. I like that. No dickeys are shown and no scarves. No coat of arms on the shirts, like the Vienna Boys Choir would have. Handsome boys, so rating 8-9.

Some minor updates of my unknown #9 Italian. My VCR is also now running.

Next post in January.





Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.