January 24, 2017

Unknown 23 French, update unknown 9 Italian



After knowing that the pic derived from a scan of a photo, I have checked onced more parts of my backups and now found the original digital file (pic 1). Date Aug 1999 was correct (for the digital scan), movie broadcast and production probably around 1991 or even earlier back to the 80s. I still haven't found anything else but I still have to check many tapes. At least the image quality is much better now. I have checked several movies (see this list).

I also found these 2 pics of my "greenish French movie" (probably a different movie ?). Snapshots taken in 2003. No clips found yet.

I also found another unknown French movie with a boy in bib overalls (unknown 9 on my overalls blog, maybe someone can help there). Also previously another unknown movie on my shiny shorts blog (unknown 8, white shorts sitting, rating 9). Probably I can find this on my tapes. 2 other unknown movies there have been identified (complete IMDb check and Google search).

Please comment if you know any of the movies or actors or assumptions.

/2015/07/14/unknown-9-italian-coming-of-age-drama-1980s-90s/



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.