February 20, 2012

Son of the Navy


Drama starring James Dunn
-Year: 1940
-Year in film: ~1940 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in clothing: Tommy ~15 ys, sailor suit
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: yes + download
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10     
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Martin Spellman as orphan Tommy and boy sailor in a dark (blue) sailor suit, I think long pants and a white sailor's hat. And also men in similar sailor suits.

I even had problems finding pics with the boy in sailor suit and I think this is from the end of the movie.

I haven't seen this complete movie, but assume rather few sailor suit scenes of this boy according to the thumbnails.
Public Domain movie available at archive.org, aka The Young Recruit.
Also starring Jean Parker. 72 minutes.

Rating 3 for now.

http://www.archive.org/details/son_of_the_navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.