February 15, 2012

Info 65: Mistake "Heimat - Eine deutsche Chronik"


Sorry, 3 of the 4 pics are from "Väter und Söhne" (1986), not from "Heimat - Eine deutsche Chronik". The b&w pics on the other entries are corrects.  Heimat is b&w and color and also has a similar looking blond boy in sailor suit.

I wasn't completely sure then, but now, after searching for a completely different Austrian film or series (I still haven't found that), I found this mini series "Väter und Söhne" aka "Fathers and Sons".

I'm deeply sorry, I hope nobody has bought Heimat because of this pics (and spanking scene). However Heimat is also worth buying.

I will correct this and make an entry of Väter und Söhne soon. Affected entries:

/2011/08/heimat-eine-deutsche-chronik.html

/2011/08/story-1-untidy-sailor-suits.html

/2012/02/vater-und-sohne-eine-deutsche-tragodie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.