November 16, 2011

Wenn die Glocken hell erklingen (update)


 
I found this clip on YouTube and other video hosting pages from different uploaders and wasn't aware and not sure that this is from the movie "Wenn die Glocken hell erklingen" (1959) featuring Michael Ande and the Vienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben). The clips are titled by songs from that movie ("Mit Musik durchs Leben", and "In einem kühlen Grunde".) Some Lederhosen looks even like smooth finish leather.

I think that must be the last movie starring Michael Ande in Lederhosen and sailor suits (see my list of Michael Ande films).
I like as well the movie, the choir and the Lederhosen and sailor suit scenes.
Michael Ande pictured on bottom right pic in the middle (white shirt).
Same songs also in "Der schönste Tag meines Lebens" (1957), rating 7 for now which I will also update soon.

For more infos (and more pics) see it's entry (rating 8 for now, but I still have to check it completely).

/2011/08/wenn-die-glocken-hell-erklingen.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.