May 18, 2020

Tom und Hacke


Germany 2012. Version starring Benedikt Weber. Year in film 1930s ? Rating 5. Occurrence medium-?

One of the last posts Mar 22, 2020.
At least 3 boys in short buckskin Lederhosen. With and without (non H-style) suspenders. At least 2 in beige Lederhosen. Maybe one in smooth finished leather? Some infos are lost.
Boy in red checkered shirt beige buckskin Lederhosen. The boy next to him has smooth finished H-style suspenders but cotton shorts or knickers.
One good publicity pic on Badische-Zeitung.
I don't know the complete movie. Needs to be rechecked later.
Setting is much later than the other Tom Sawyer versions. I think related to Toni Goldwascher (see that entry). I mainly searched this for my Pigtails blog.

I also have uploaded all rating 8 pics und post tagged unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.