October 8, 2012

Info 137: Update: Die Landärztin (2005)



One young blond and freckled boy in short Lederhosen in ep 5 "Ein neues Leben". (pictured) Probably buckskin Lederhosen with Patina. No H-style suspenders. I think this must be Simon Jung as 10 yo Bastian.

This is much better than the boy in longer Lederhosen in ep. "Der Vaterschaftstest". See the main entry (then rating 4).

Modern Heimafilm series. I haven't seen much episodes, but I think rather few good Lederhosen scenes. Typical for these modern Heimatfilms.

I also have an entry on my bib overalls blog (women in overalls, also to be updated soon).

Rating 6 for this Lederhosen scene. Rebroadcasted on October 26th (ORF 2), but I can't receive that channel. For more infos see the main entry at

/2012/01/19/die-landarztin-2005/

The 1956 Heimatfilm "Wo die alten Wälder rauschen" will soon be rebroadcasted (rating 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.