October 2, 2012

Info 133: On TV Today Oct. 3rd



Now Running "Die Landärztin" (1958) , pictured, confirmed boy in Lederhosen on 3sat. Rebroadcasting tonight. Entry coming soon.

Then "Schwarzwaldmädel" (1950) rating 4 (I have seen it completely)

/2011/12/31/schwarzwaldmadel-1950/

Then Rheinsberg (1967), sailor suits, I don't know completely yet, (already have some pics, rating 6 for now), will be updated soon

/2011/12/16/rheinsberg-1967/

There was also a 4th Heimatfilm which will be rebroadcasted, but I don't assume Lederhosen scenes in that.

At least one regular entry later this day.

Update: One pic yet of Die Landärztin. A shirtless boy in Lederhosen and some others working in the hay. Sadly no good close-up view. Later a very youg boy in Lederhosen, also in the distance. I can't say more yet, as I missed about the first half. Later only this scene of interest. I have to check it tomorrow at the rebroadcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.