November 29, 2012

Info 150: My top 10 Heimatfilms

To those who haven't already seen it, I made a pic of my favourite Heimatfilms as I had a lot of space on the right coloumn. Like the other stats pics, you can't click on a single movie as this is just one big pic. It looks like the stats on blogspot blogs, but there is no way to have these way of automatic stats. At least not with the free wordpress blog. There are only the top posts and top clicks which are from the last 2 weeks. I upload new stats and manual pics every month according my stats report which is only visible to me. I linked the pic to my list. If you want to go to the movie entry, please use the blog search or click on the tags rating 10-8. On my old blog are these stats but are limited to the posts on that old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.