November 7, 2012

Info 145: Update: Skandal um Dr. Vlimmen. Lederhosen rating 10 !



Complete update of Skandal um Dr. Vlimmen (as announced). Now even rating 10 instead of 8. Much better than thought and even smooth finish or nappa Lederhosen (though rather few scenes). I missed the last10/15 minutes, but I am very happy, to found this airing of this rare movie. Rather a coincidence.

3 more pics and some more infos in the main entry at

/2011/10/04/skandal-um-dr-vlimmen/

I encountered some problems about missing pics and clips here. (Like in "Der Glockengießer von Tirol") I hope that this is just a temporary problem. Pics of (older) entries are still in my old blog /Picasa albums (please also check my previous blog). Maybe there were some problems during the import of entries of my old blog and this might affect some more entries. I thinks embedded clips haven't been imported and links (of the old pics) pointing to my old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.