November 27, 2012

Info 149: 2 more PD postcards



2 more 1910s PD postcards, one romantic German and one tinted French. Many readers obviously like these pics. I have more than 500 hits on my recent pics each. On my recent exclusive pics I have about 700-800 hits and that's just the hits on Picasa and not from the ones who might just right click and save from within the blog or make a screencap.

Long collar and the girl touching it and a good sitting scene of the blond French boy. High, non striped dickey, round collar with some more stripes and rather short stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.