September 11, 2017

Update: Adieu, mon ami

adiemonami2adiemonami

I already had an entry (for more than 5 years, rating 5), but missed this boy in buckskin Lederhosen with H-style suspenders. I wonder why. But the girl in the sailor dress with a partly loosened/hanging down white sailor collar is also very good.

Not sure about the name of the boy. Is that character Doug, her 10 yo twin brother who later died. Uncredited on IMDb. I think very few scenes then. Rating 5 was probably correct.

Also soon on my pigtails blog.

Main entry here

/2012/01/22/adieu-mon-ami/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.