September 8, 2017

Update: Pollyanna (1960)

pollyanna1960-n1pollyanna-n2

I recently found similar and other pics and collection vids of Hayley Mills and another teen girl for my pigtails blog and first wasn't sure about the title. But it's from Pollyanna as well, which I already had (rating 5). Also in other historical clothes. And also other kids, probably boys as well.

I personally prefer the boy actor wearing bib overalls (also on my other blog, rating 5, updated some few months ago).

I also have there the 1989 remake Polly (black boy in overalls, rating 4) and "Summer Magic" on my pigtails blog.

Main entry here at

/2011/12/14/pollyanna-1960/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.