September 29, 2017

Per grazia ricevuta



Comedy film
Year: 1971
Year in film: ~1970
Country: Italy
Who in clothing: boys, girls ~8-10 sailor suit
Who in clothing 2:
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Some girls and boys at a Communion in dark blue and white or similar sailor suits. I think rather few and brief scenes only. But could be worse. Also kids in shorts.

So rating 3-4 for now only. English title: Between Miracles.

I’m still searching for my Italian assumed coming-of-age film (unknown #9) , can someone exclude

  • A Idade Maior (1991) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.