August 17, 2016

The Chippendiddys



Dancing documentary
Year: 1995
Year in film: 1990s
Country: UK
Who in clothing: Sid ~10, sailor suit
Who in clothing 2: boys, other clothes
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low ?
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: At least Sid Smith in a (long) black sailor suit, a very long blue collar and a white cap. The collar seems to be attached onto the jacket.

I found a very brief clip on one of my recordings. I don't know/don't remember the complete movie. Maybe the complete group wearing sailor suits as well? But if so, then probably very few scenes.

I haven't found pics or streaming clips showing that and have to recheck it later, when I have more time. One redhaired boy is very handsome but they are also very thin.

Rating 6 for now for the sailor suit, more for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.