November 15, 2011

Story 13: Old women in sailor dresses, long collar


As announced I make this story entry of "The Music Man (1962)".
At 1h25 there are I think 5 older women (40-50 ys +) in sailor dresses dancing on a stage. White sailor dresses, white long collars with light blue edges and scarfs, longer dark blue skirts. And this lady at the piano I believe has the longest collar.

However this is a very good, Oscar nominated musical also showing 7 yo Ron Howard in a sailor suit, girls and teen girls in sailor dresses and historical clothing and also boys and men in overalls (my rating 9, for overalls even 10)  and I like long, white and unusual collars, but this is one of the worst scenes with sailor dresses.
Old, fat and ugly women, so I don't think I have to show more pics of them.
At least I have my first rating 1 entry.

For more infos about this movie, see it's entry at

/2011/09/music-man-1962.html

and List 12 of long, white and unusual collars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.