July 26, 2024

Info: Missing posts 1/2018 - 4/2020

After finding a rating 5 Lederhosen post, turning out to be rating 9 (see previous and upcoming posts), and finding it on my A-Z list but post and image was missing, I wondered why.

I didn't recall what I did in 2020, so I had to check my info posts on both blogs. On April 2020 my wordpress blogs were deleted. My last backup of this blog was in Jan 2018. I imported the available posts and re-uploaded step by step pics rating 10 down to 5 to the available posts.

All posts (texts) ~1/2018 - 4/20 are lost. The A-Z posts (including missing posts) were not affected, I think I updated them on both blogs. Especially the rating of missing posts is there.

I also have all pics. And I re-uploaded the most important/ favourite pics.

I didn't post much then. In 2018 I had 167 pics from ~100 posts. Many are updates and rating 3 sailor suits. I found one other Lederhosen post b&w rating 4 missing (Danke, es geht mir gut) and one rating 5 (... und ich dachte, du magst mich). Pics don't look that good to me.

I think I will re-write all missing posts and tag them with re-post. I assume in total ~200. Maybe first focus on feature films with Lederhosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.