July 26, 2024

Als Urgroßmutter noch ein Mädchen war - Kindheit früher

 

As announced, most posts 1/2018-4/2020 are missing/lost including this. See 2 posts earlier. I had pic 3 then and rating 5. I'm sure, I just checked part 1 then. Pics 1+2 are from part 2 with a boy in nappa or similar smooth finished leather. Much better. Rating at least 8. Maybe 9.

All pics from the trailers. There are 2 parts on 2 DVDs (both <20 min). Released in 2011 by Auth-Film. This DVD should be 18 minutes. Other sources say 12 minutes (rest probably bonus). I haven't seen them completely. But very good. Should be about the 50s. I found this by coincidence during research for "Schule - früher und heute". Prices are high (including rights as school media).




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.