July 13, 2015

Unknown 8: French comedy film

unknownfrenchmovie

A bit off topic, although 1980s or 90s (tight) shorts are historical clothes as well. I'm searching the title for this obviously French movie (feature film) for more than 10 years now. Maybe someone can help.

The boys talking about the size of their "private parts". In that hotel (?) they went into a conference room with men and women and force with a gun that the men open their pants what they did. One asked how this is possible with their hands up. But shortly after that they were cought by a man lifting them up.

I think I have seen it in the early 90s, movie can be from the (late) 80s. Boys might be older than it seems. One talked about the size aged 13 (?) The grown ups might be gangsters or more likely police men as the gun hangs outside the room. So it could also be a crime or action film or teen romance, but I only remember this short scene.

I'm also searching for an Italian movie (no pic but memory), coming soon.

I have found it

/2015/08/03/unknown-movie-found/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.