July 17, 2015

Ne okreci se sine

neokrecisesine

Drama
-Year: 1956
-Year in film: 1940s
-Country: YU
-Who in clothing: Zoran ~12, boy 8  sailor suit
-Who in clothing 2: men uniforms
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating: 3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this boy (probably Zlatko Lukman) in a dark sailor suit. Dark, collar and dickey, 3 stripes but short collar flap. Also a dark cap. Also another younger boy.

English title "Don't Look Back, My Son" and "My Son Don't Turn Round". Set in Zagreb during WWII.

Famous Croatian movie, but there are much better ones (involving sailor suits). I don't remember the complete movie but I think few (good) scenes. Scene pictured at 50 minutes.

Rating 2-3 for now.

Please also note my recent book entry about dime novels (alpine Heimat setting and very handsome boy) on my overalls blog. There are also some with boys in Lederhosen (no pics of that though there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.