March 2, 2013

Story 74: Dream, On TV Die Landärztin (1958)

dream2collars

2 days ago I had a dream about a girl wearing 2 sailor collars at the same time. One longer white one and over that a shorter blue one. I can't rememeber anything else and what that's suppose to mean. Interesting clothing style. Could be some sort of secret code if different colors and length are worn. Like the gay hanky code (for more see my story on my overalls blog).

Tomorrow on TV: Die Landärztin (1958) aka Die Landärztin vom Tegernsee. Starring Marianne Koch. Boys shirtless in Lederhosen, rating 5 (not on DVD).

landaerztin-1958

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.