March 20, 2013

Frankenstein (1931)

frankenstein1931 frankenstein1931b

Horror film starring Boris Karloff
-Year: 1931
-Year in film: 1900s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in clothing: boys, Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2: women, sailor dresses
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10 *
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Some younger and older boys and men in Lederhosen with H-style suspenders and Tyrolean hats and at least a woman in a long white sailor like dress dancing at ~47 minutes.

Of course I have seen this famous Fankenstein movie but long time ago and I didn't rememember or expect Lederhosen scenes here. But probably only few and short scenes. I mainly remember Karloff and the girl at the lake. Probably set in the 19th century in an unnamed European town.

Also see "Son of Frankenstein (1939)" rating 3 with a young boy in a sailor suit which is maybe set in the 1930s.

Rating 4 for these Lederhosen scenes, movie is better (for that time). I should watch more classical movies but I don't have much time and found it by coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.