February 12, 2013

Kinder der Berge

kinderderberge

Heimatfilm starring Barbara Rütting
-Year: 1958
-Year in film: 1950s ?
-Country: CH, FL
-Who in clothing: boys ~8-11 ?, shorts
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least some boys in shorts. Not sure about Lederhosen. Main kid actors are a boy and a girl.

I recently found by coincidence a short clip on YouTube, so I don't know this complete movie yet. Aka "Kinder der Alm",  "Ein wunderbarer Sommer" and "Das Glück auf der Alm". Also starring Maximilian Schell, Heinrich Gretler and others. Novel "Ludmilla" (which is a weak cow) by Paul Gallico ("The Poseidon Adventure").

Looks quite interesting. Filmed in Liechtenstein (it's only Heimatfilm), so probably kids from there.

I hope for a soon broadcasting. There's even a DVD and VHS available, but I think I don't buy it as I'm not sure about the amount of quality of scenes (with younger actors) Maybe few scenes?

Rating 4 for now. I wonder why there's no more info on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.