August 2, 2024

Nesthäkchen – update 4b

 


Not a lost post but the second last posts in January 2018. I haven't re-uploaded these pics then as I had some others (f/m including both in Lederhosen). Pics 1+3 I posted on the Happy New Year post as the series was rebroadcasted. Pic 1 showing Kurt (in a wheelchair, not in a sailor suit in a later episode). Pic 2 I think from ep 4 (Christmas scene) younger brother, my favorite actor here. Also in a blue sailor suit and longer Lederhosen.

The other pics (originally from update 4) are from a beach scene with some other actors f/m. Different sailor suits and collars.   

Main entry, rating 9

https://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/nesthakchen.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.