May 25, 2020

Update: Road to Avonlea


I think I had several updates of this series (on both blogs). There are many kids, mainly girls in sailor-style dresses but mainly not in real blue sailor collars. Except some few like a 15 yo girl (see main entry). A young boy in a white collar, I think Kyle Labine in season 2 (rear view in main entry). One teen boy with a flying up dark blue sailor collar and suit in season 7 (ep So Dear to My Heart) might be Zachary Bennett. Kids in bathing costumes (ep Return to Me), some with sailor collars, in season 7 too. Also other historical clothes like knickers and of course overalls. Zachary Bennett in pajamas in s1e13 (was on my bedroom blog). I think no need for posting all pics (mainly girls).

Main entry, previously rating 4, I think I later gave ~5.
Repost. Pic 1 from May 2019, other pics Feb 2019. Adding tags boy, TV.

 https://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/road-to-avonlea.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.