May 16, 2020

Brennendes Geheimnis (1977)


Germany, 1977, starring Thomas Ohrner in longer Lederhosen. H-style suspenders. Patina but probably buckskin. Post Feb 2019.

I think very few and brief scenes. I think also in some sort of rare suit. He also starred in some series Like Timm Taler but I think never in Lederhosen. Already available on the A-Z list. Rating was 5 but I think I have later downgraded to 3 or 4. Novel by Stefan Zweig.

More famous is Burning Secret, sailor suit rating 6.

https://sailorsuitsandlederhosenfilmblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/burning-secret.html

This is the first short "repost", tagged as such. Not reposts from this blog, but from the deleted one.
Probably I don't have a later backup than 5/2018. There are almost 200 posts missing. Texts and ratings are lost. But I have all pics.

As I'm very busy, I can't post more than ~1 post/day. So this would take ~ 1 year. So, I will mainly post the most interesting posts (mainly Lederhosen or very good sailor suits).
Sorted A-Z but I have 4 folders.
I also have to add the pics (rating 10 first).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.