May 15, 2020

Info 282: Import complete. 448 new posts


All files from the last backup (Jan 2018) are now imported. Now 1280 posts.
Pics are currently missing, except for the "exclusive" pics (cabinet cards, high res).
I will upload pics rating 10-7 including pics of newer posts stored on my HD. Will take some days.
Update: Most "new" pics like rating 10 are not on my current PC. I have to check my backups, maybe I even find a more recent blog backup. It's easier to repost newer posts/pics, but rating and texts are lost.

Internal links are wrong but posts <1/2018 do exist. (->Blog search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.