Heimatfilm Harald Juhnke
–Year: 1957
–Year in film: 1950s
–Country: Germany
–Who in clothing: boy Pips ~12 ? Lederhosen
–Who in clothing 2: men Lederhosen
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurrence: very low *
–Rating: 5/10
–Rating: *****
–Comment: A boy, maybe Harald Martens in grey Lederhosen with H-style suspenders. I haven't noticed rear views. Also some men in black Lederhosen. Also spanking of an old man in Lederhosen.
Has recently been aired on Saturday. There are many Heimatfilms being aired on channels DMF, Telegold and SIXX. Briefly checked. I only noticed 2 scenes. At the beginning (behind a counter) and pictured at 26 (on left Harald Juhnke).

No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog is hosted by Google.
According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/
You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.