September 18, 2015

Der Schwur von Rabenhorst



DEFA family film
-Year: 1987
-Year in film: 1949
-Country: East Germany
-Who in clothing: boy ~12 Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2: shorts with suspenders, soviet scarves
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: medium ?
-Rating: 8/10 ?
-Rating: ********
-Comment: Some boys around 12 and 13 in shorts with H-style suspenders but I only noticed one boy in real short and tight buckskin Lederhosen (also with H-style suspenders). He is also cycling in them. Also boys with blue soviet scarves.

Looks very interesting but I only have checked it at high speed.

I'm not sure, but I think I can give rating 8 for now. Quite rare for an East German movie showing Lederhosen set in the 1940s.

Also starring Wolfgang Greese ("Mama ist unmöglich") as preacher .

I even found a much better movie but I have to do more research. As I currently don't have pics or clips, I don't make a post to better find them. Google would give false results and referring to this blog.

Tomorrow officially starting the Oktoberfest. I haven't found movies of interest for Saturday except the opening broadcasting, I think starting at 11 h. Sunday the Trachtenzug at 10 h. I will search for more on Sunday and later tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.