September 21, 2015

Meine Kinder und ich



Family film starring Grethe Weiser
-Year: 1955
-Year in film: 1950s
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: Peter ~12, Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Clothing occurrence: low ?
-Rating: 8/10 ?
-Rating: ********
-Comment: 11 or 12 yo but much younger looking Roland Kaiser (it's the actor, not the singer) in tight dark, maybe black, I think smooth finish or nappa Lederhosen without suspenders. Sorry, currently no pics. The pics here are taken from Ferien auf Immenhof (1957). "Meine Kinder und ich" is a b&w movie and very rare.

There is no DVD release and currently no clips online. I think it was online and got deleted. So I wait for another upload or TV broadcasting.

Also starring Paul Dahlke. Directed by Wolfgang Schleif who also did the Immehof movies and similar movies, also Zärtliches Geheimnis, aka Ferien in Tirol starring Michael Ande.

I like smooth finish Lederhosen.

So rating 8-9 for now. But I assume rather few good scenes and have to recheck it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.