November 12, 2013

Exclusive pic#45 sailor suit boys Denmark



This photo showing 3 older brothers from Holstebro, Denmark and their 3 sisters.Two boys wearing sailor suits. Note the very short neckline on front, so I assume very long collar flaps on the back. Additionally they wear striped dickeys. Collars have 5 stripes. And note the very large necklines of the girls.

First I didn't know their nationality and it's hard to guess by just seeing their faces of those vintage photos.The photo is faded and I first considered to convert it to real black & white but I want to maintain the warm color and the blond hair of the boys. Sometimes it's hard to identify if some sports are freckles or dirt on the pics.

I can't say much more about it. Looks like 1900s-1910s and they look quite happy (except the girl on the left). As usual high res by clicking/at Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.