January 28, 2013

The Brady Bunch Movie

bradybunchmovie

Family film
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in clothing: Cindy 11, sailor dress
-Who in clothing 2: 70s clothing
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Clothing occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Olivia Hack in this chequered medium length dress with a white splitted collar (front and back the same) and red ribbons, also at the pigtails.

During research for this Brady movie for my bedroom blog I found this interesting clothing. I don't like this modern movie. The original series (1969-1974) is much better (3 boys and 3 girls). The movie is set in the 1990s but they still wear 70s clothes.

For more infos about the series see my bedroom blog (rating 7, including a bunk bed). No entry of this or other Brady movies yet.

Rating 2-3 for both clothes and the movie. Again, I don't like the 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.