January 16, 2013

One Direction: Kiss You

onedirection-kissyou

Music clip
-Year: 2012
-Year in film: 2010s
-Country: UK
-Who in clothing: teen boys, sailors
-Who in clothing 2: snow bibs, boardshorts
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: 5 members of the band One Direction in dark blue sailor suits, typical but good long sailor collars. I think only 2 of them wearing white sailor hats.

Also on my overalls blog (3 wearing snow bibs, without jacket, rating 3). Also other clothes like boardshorts (shirtless).

For more infos see my other blog. I found it during research by coincidence. The sailor suits are not so bad. However short clip and even fewer sailor suit scenes.

Rating 3-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.