December 17, 2012

Mein Bruder Josua

Heimatfilm. Director Hans Deppe
-Year: 1956
-Year in film: 1950s
-Country: Germany
-Who in clothing: boys, Lederhosen
-Who in clothing 2:
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Clothing occurence: medium ??
-Rating: 5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Some boys and teen boys probably in buckskin Lederhosen (without suspenders) and boys in shorts. Maybe men as well. The movie is in color, the only copyrighted and b&w pic I could found is this

http://www.lagis-hessen.de/de/imagepopup/s3/sn/bd/id/75-160

Movie aka "Der Bauer vom Brücknerhof" starring Willy A. Kleinau, Ingrid Andree and Gunnar Möller.

I search the web for Heimatfilms and that was the 2nd I found (that I don't already have here. The 1st one is with sailor suits, coming next).

Sorry, I can't say much more about this rare movie. Looks interesting. I hope for a soon broadcasting. Deppe did lots of other famous Heimatfilms and comedy films "13 Kleine Esel und der Sonnenhof", "Immer die Radfahrer", "Wenn die Alpenrosen blüh'n". Josua is the name of a black GI (singer Kenneth Spencer).

Rating 5-6 for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.