September 15, 2024

My Family (1995)

Another missing post, not on the A-Z list. Also on my other blog rating 5. Rating here was 3 as mentioned there. US film. Boy in a light blue sailor blouse with matching collar and white tie. Also a man in a white sailor suit (pics on IMDb). Setting 1920s-1960s. Scene pictured looks like the 60s. I had one other pic, rear view, collar flying up but probably few and brief scene(s). Pic from 5. Feb 2019.

I had some more missing movies before, but currently leave out (teen) girls in sailor dresses and Our Gang episodes listed on the main post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.