September 22, 2024

Julek (1980) + play

 

Another missing post. 1979 Czech movie (IMDb: 1980). I think these pics are not from that movie but a (related) play. I found other boys in both white and blue real sailor suit. Not just this lace collar. But still interesting. I have to recheck that. Pics from 1. Sept 2019. Rating probably ~3. I later found 2 pics of had from the movie. Only one headshot a boy in a white sailor suit with blue collar and another pic of a boy in a black suit (not sailor suit) and flat hat. Obviously very few good scenes (rating 2 or 3) for the movie. Those pics from 18. Nov 2018.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.