December 18, 2016

Unknown #9 Quand j'étais p'tit ?

italietvitalunknownfilmscan

I have searched all my backups and writings on my VHS cassettes, but couldn't find much. Some few, mainly French movies. Maybe the only one, what might be the unknown movie pictured, is "Quand j'étais p'tit" (1997).

There are 2 brothers, 11 and 7 yo, but also at least one other boy (Xavier Rothmann). The oldest brother and darkhaired is Cyprien Douais. But both other boys are rather dark blonde. Setting is in 1958 or 1959.

French and 1997 is possible, but I doubt that that is this movie. Maybe someone who knows this movie can say, if it contains the scene pictured. There are some pics on the web, but not with sleeveless shirts.

I'm now sure, that this print is from a photo taken from a TV screen (I found a similar real photo with the black round edges, another unknown movie and year), what could mean, that the movie is older than thought and before I own a VCR, so ~1989 or earlier but probably not much. But I also made some pics of VHS recordings, mainly in 1992 before there are cheap color printers. Maybe I focus on searching for Italian boy actors of the 1980s.

/2015/07/14/unknown-9-italian-coming-of-age-drama-1980s-90s/

Update: I found the digital scan file of the photo, clearly taken from a TV on an old HD as thumb within an image managing software. Unfortunately the file name just shows "Italian TV". So I wasn't sure about the title then and maybe I just assumed that this was Italian. The file date is in August 1999, probably I bought a color scanner then. So the movie was definitely before. I think, I took the photo in or around 1991, could be earlier but probably not before 1988. I try to find the full size pic or the photo or negative. I think I made 2 or more photos. Unless if there's a date printed on the back, it probably won't give any more details except for a better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.