May 8, 2016

Update: Alfons Zitterbacke (1966)



Has been aired yesterday (I missed some few parts at the beginning). At 39 minutes there are many boys in Lederhosen, at least 2 or 3 even in smooth finished (or nappa) Lederhosen which I never noticed before (pic 2 one in the background on the left. I think also some few with H-style suspenders but many in buckskin short Lederhosen .

And of course many scenes with Alfons in Lederhosen (and shiny shorts and speedo). Typical, Eastern short and tight Lederhosen with 2 zippers. The other scenes with shorts (on a boat) are maybe even better than the Lederhosen scenes.

I think still rating 7 (as these newly found scenes are very short and mostly in the background). But somehow I don't like much this 1960s movie. The 1986 TV series is much better, especially Alfons. Of course different fashion in the 80s. But for Lederhosen I gave rating 6 for that (needs to be rechecked).

/2011/09/05/alfons-zitterbacke-1966/

/2012/05/20/alfons-zitterbacke-1986/

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.